We always welcome compassionate & dependable individuals who fit our requirements and want to make a difference in a senior’s life.
A successful companion should demonstrate a caring, empathetic, compassionate demeanor which will put the client(s) at ease. They must understand that they are there to assist and supervise the client with whatever need they may have.
A successful companion must be able to work independently, follow written and verbal instructions, and make prudent decisions on behalf of the client’s well being. Excellent customer service skills, verbal and written skills, and a consistently positive, can-do attitude are musts.
We’re proud to offer:
- Competitive Companion wages
- Ongoing growth opportunities
- Flexible shifts and schedules
- Opportunities to work near your home
Requirements & Qualifications
- Eligible to work in USA
- Own transportation with valid driver's license
- Ability to travel per job requirement
- Senior care experience with reputable agency
- Proven track record and verifiable references
- Flexibility to assist co-workers with coverage
- Good communication skills required
- Pass basic exam
- Background check, Criminal and DMV
You will assist with daily living tasks such as, but not limited to:
Ambulation, toileting, light housekeeping, meal preparation/clean-up, food shopping, laundry, medication reminders, pet & plant care, supervision and assistance with shower/grooming/dressing, drive or escort to appointments